Friday 7 February 2014

See Ya Later Set

Hi guys, how are you? I'm good, but disappointed my box of Stampin' Up! goodies didn't arrive today. Hopefully they will appear on Monday, it just means no new stamps to play with this weekend. Not that I should be complaining, I do have lots of stuff already, but it's always nice to have something new to get the creative juices flowing. Plus I have an 8x8 inch layout I want to finish off and I'm waiting on a stamp in that order to add that last little touch. Oh well, next week. I'll show you once it's complete.

Today I wanted to post something as it's been a while, so I grabbed the new Sale-A-Bration stamp set called See Ya Later, and my paper-piercing pack that I've had for over a year and had yet to use and challenged myself to create a quick couple of cards. I'd pre-ordered the festival of prints paper stack from the new Occasions catalogue (one of the joys of being a demonstrator), so even though my big box of goodies has yet to reach me with all it's new Occasions products, I can still show you a little something from the new cattie.

The first card I used one of the Whisper White Note Cards as a base and the birthday stamp from the SAB set. I was going for a masculine card, something I admit I can struggle with at times, but I'm happy with how this one turned out.






I used markers to get a multi coloured stamped image and sponged the edges of all the pieces to help them all go together cohesively. 




The second card I used half an A4 sheet of Whisper White cardstock as my card base. I didn't ink the edges  of the elements on this card as I wanted to keep it light and floaty and not weigh it all down like the previous card.





This flower is a retired product, and not listed in any current Stampin' Up! catalogue. However they are available while stocks last at a heavily discounted price in the Clearance Rack online here along with many other discontinued products. There are a few Classic Stampin' Pads listed and these are the old pad style not the new firm foam ones which is why they are in the Clearance Rack. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.


This stamp set is very versatile, all four stamps are very cute and cover a range of occasions. I'll endeavour to make a couple of cards using the other two sentiments soon so you can see for yourself why I love this set. And the best thing about it is you can get it for free until March 31 with any order of $90.00AU.

Thanks for stopping by and having a look around, let me know if there's anything I can help you with on your  very own Stampin' journey.

Cheers 
Ange







No comments:

Post a Comment